We place cookies to optimize performance of our website and for analyzing our website and its contents. They are placed by ourselves (‘first party cookie’), but also by third parties whose services we use (‘third party cookie’). These third party cookies are primarily used for social media, tracking and marketing purposes.
We use (different types of) cookies for the following purposes:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Performance Cookies
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Functional Cookies
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Targeting Cookies
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- Social Media Cookies
These cookies are set by a range of social media services that we have added to the site to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. They are capable of tracking your browser across other sites and building up a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit. If you do not allow these cookies you may not be able to use or see these sharing tools.
The cookies we use are not the same for all our websites. In the cookie settings, you can view the cookies that are placed per category and which retention periods are applicable on the used cookies.
It is possible to decline or accept cookies that are not strictly necessary via our cookie banner upon visiting our website for the first time. In addition you can change this at any moment in the cookie settings of our website or via your browser settings (see below).
Below you will find how to delete cookies from various internet browsers. Choose your internet browser and follow the steps.
Deleting cookies in Microsoft Edge
- Click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner. Click on ‘settings’. Under ‘Privacy, search and services’, you will find the option ‘clear browsing data now’ > select ‘Choose what to clear’.
- Select the option ‘Cookies and other site data’ (pre-selected) > click on button ‘Clear now’.
Deleting cookies in Internet Explorer
- Click on the gear wheel in the upper right corner > select ‘Safety’ > ‘Delete browsing history’. In the dialogue box ‘Delete Browsing History’, click on ‘Delete’.
- If you wish to not delete all your browsing history, make sure that you only tick the box ‘Cookies and website data’ before you press ‘Delete’.
Deleting cookies in Google Chrome
- Click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner. Select ‘History’ > ‘History’ > ‘Clear browsing data’.
- In the menu ‘Clear browsing data’ you have the option to clear browsing data for different time ranges. Choose for what time range you want to clear the browsing data, and select which items you wish to delete. For deleting cookies you have to click on the box that says ‘cookies and other site data’.
- Click on ‘Clear data’.
Deleting cookies in Mozilla Firefox
- Click on the 3 lines in the upper right corner. Click on ‘Options’ > ‘Privacy & Security’ > navigate down to ‘Cookies and Site Data’ and click on ‘Clear Data’.
- Click on ‘Clear’.
Deleting cookies in Apple Safari (Mac)
- Open Safari and go to ‘Safari’ > Preferences’ > ‘Privacy’ > ‘Manage Website Data’ > click on ‘Remove All’.
Deleting cookies in Apple Safari (iPad/iPhone)
- Go to the ‘Settings’ App on your iPad or Iphone > click on ‘Safari’ and click on ‘Clear History and Website Data’.
- If you want to delete cookies, but keep your browsing history, go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Safari’ > ‘Advanced’ > ‘Website Data’. Click on ‘Remove All Website Data’.